As a campaign, we aim:
- To secure the prevention (or removal) of B-Teams inside any first team competition regulated by The FA, Premier League, Football League or National League.
- To raise awareness in the issues facing lower league and non-league football in England.
- To raise awareness of political issues in English football affecting our game.
- To protect the FA Cup with specific attention on protecting replays.
- To protect the Saturday 3pm kick off broadcast black out rule.
- To promote reform of the FA Board and FA Council, particularly in respect to transparency.
- To promote the strengthening of the “Fit & Proper Persons Test”.
- To promote supporter ownership, engagement and consultation in English football.